Your San Antonio Chiropractors
Dr. Michael Golab, D.C.,
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Michael Golab has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1998.
"Bottom Line: I will do whatever I can to find a solution to my patient's conditions. I reccommend the quickest most effective treatment to get them back to a pain free state."
- University Of Western Ontario B.Sc., 1993
- Logan College Of Chiropractic 1998 Doctor Of Chiropractic
- Carrick Institute Of Neurology, 150 Hours of Electrodiagnostic Studies 2007
- Board Certified In Electrodiagnostic Studies 2008
- Texas 1998 Texas Chiropractic Licensure
Dr. Ronald Fielden, D.C.,
Dr. Ronald Fielden has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1997.
Dr. Ronald Fielden has been freeing people from pain since 1997 in his clinic in San Antonio, TX. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Ronald Fielden as well uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Ronald Fielden is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Texas A&M 1990 B.S. Science & Education K-12
- Palmer College Of Chiropractic 1997 Doctor Of Chiropractic
- Level II Worker's Compensation Impairment Evaluator
Texas 1997 Texas Chiropractic Licensure
**Fielden Chiropractic & Consulting and Dr. Ronald Fielden DC is opperated inside of Dr. Golab's Chiropractic & Wellness PA as a separate independent entity.
Dr. Brandon Grimm, D.C.,
Dr. Brandon Grimm has been a licensed Chiropractor since 2004 and has been Dr. Golab's Associate Doctor since 2017.
Dr. Brandon Grimm has been freeing people from pain since 2004 in his clinic in San Antonio, TX. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
- Texas 2004 Texas Chiropractic Licensure